Last Revised: October 2023
Our Online Platform includes this Ryvilion web site found at www.ryvilion.com and such others as we may make available
from time to time as well as our authorized mobile or other apps and certain limited features of our social media presence
that we integrate with and control as described here (“Online Platform”)
3. Account Registration. In order to use certain features of the Online Platform you will have to register with the applicable portion of the Online Platform and create an account (an “Account”). If you elect to create an Account you: (a) agree to submit complete, accurate, and current information and data about you as required during the registration process (the “Registration Information”); and (b) to maintain and promptly update your Registration Information. If you submit any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, or Ryvilion has a reasonable belief to suspect that such is the case, Ryvilion has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and use of the Account immediately. As part of the registration process, you may be issued dual authentication credentials in the form of a unique user identification (“User Name”) and password (“Password”). Your commitment to maintaining the strict confidentiality of that information is a material condition of your access and use of the Online Platform. You must not use or allow others to use your User Name and Password and you agree to: (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User Name or Password or any other breach of security related to the Online Platform; and (ii) ensure that you log-off and exit from your Account at the end of each session. It is also your responsibility to notify us if you desire to cancel your Account.
8. We do not collect any personal information from users browsing our Website. Your privacy is important to us. Users have the option to subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates and news. By providing your email address, you consent to receive communications from us. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We use Google search analytics software to track and analyze the usage and performance of our Website. This helps us understand user behavior and improve our content.
10. The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect (or knowingly allow any third party to collect) personal information from persons under the age of 13. If we become aware that personal information has been collected from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account as quickly as possible. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor their children's online activities. We do not accept payments online. Any transactions must be conducted through other means as communicated by us. These Terms are governed by the laws of Germany.
13. Copyright Policy. We take claims of copyright infringement seriously and will respond to any such claims in accordance with this Copyright Policy. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Online Platform infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Online Platform by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- - physical or electronic signature.
- - of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Online Platform, a representative list of such works.
- - of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- - information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- - statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- - statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- - statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you need to get in touch with us, you can reach us at: